Check the major features of MD-Series released in 3Q 2020, if you would like to know more go download PDF file.
MD-NEXT v1.89.5 – v1.89.8
- Full Filesystem Extraction (Android 10)
Available for Samsung Galaxy S10/Note10 Series (Exynos) with Android 10 (FBE enabled), and this will support Samsung Secure Folder.
Auto-recognition and extraction of mounted SD card with Full Filesystem extraction.
- iOS Full Filesystem Extraction (Checkm8) supports iOS 14.0 version
- The extraction image structure has been improved to include ‘Mount information’
MD-RED can analyze the additional data retrieved from ‘Secure Folder’ or ‘Encrypted SD Card’ while proceeding data analysis on the userdata partition
MD-RED v3.6.9 – v3.6.21
- iOS 14 Analysis
Supports new iOS filesystem for the analysis demands on various Apple devices. Applicable from iOS 10.3, watchOS 3.2, and tvOS 10.2 version devices.
- Knox Platform for Enterprise (KPE) space analysis
- Image auto-mount feature
When the userdata image has the additional data to mount, MD-RED can automatically mount these data by reading the mount information file and configure the userdata partition and mounted folders into a single filesystem.
- Supports BoltDB in DB viewer
- Supports data analysis and playback of MPEG Transport stream (TS)
MD-LIVE v3.3.15 – v3.3.17
- Improved extraction algorithm of Android Live
Recommended option applies automatically based on target device’s manufacturer and Android version.
- iOS Extraction performance
Enhanced the extraction performance by over 50% for iPhone XS 42GB device with ‘Extraction Only’ option.
- New Video type support: WebM, MPEG-TG
- Added image editing functions (Crop, Rotate/Reverse/Filter/Super Resolution/Motion deblur/Perspective transform) to enhance Images
- Reduced analysis time by improving analysis result save algorithm
Download PDF File – Releasenote 3Q 2020 Final